Sunday, January 11, 2015

January TBR

Hey, guys!

I know it's a little bit late for  the January TBR (To-Be-Read) but I'd really like to do it, so here it is :)


The first book I have started in January was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling and I have already finished it by now. I think most of you know what Harry Potter is about and I feel like the only one who has never read it before! So I really want to read the whole series as quickly as possible. I already have all of them standing in my shelf in the beautiful scholastic box set edition :)

Therefore, one of the books I'd like to read in January is the fourth part of Harry Potter, namely Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.



Then I would really like to start Looking for Alaska by John Green as it has been on my TBR since I bought it in September. I am really looking forward to reading this book. I just hope it's  better than Paper Towns because I didn't like that book at all and I heard the plot is quite similar. Looking for Alaska is about a boy, Miles, who wants to go to a boarding school and there he meets Alaska, a beautiful but screwed-up girl. Miles also likes memorizing people's last words and that draws him into some adventures. 






Well, I don't think I'll read any more books in January because of all the exams but if I had time I'd like to read Damals war es Friedrich by Hans Peter Richter. I think its English  edition is just called Friedrich. This is a German book about the Second World War, particularly about two boys and their families of whom one is Jewish. The book shows how Friedrich's life changed after the rise of the Nazis. 







Let my know what you are planning to read in this month :)
Bye,

Larissi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment