Friday, November 28, 2014

What does a good blog look like?

Welcome to my blog!

This year I started studying Translation at university and I have chosen the languages English and Italian together with my mother tongue (Austrian) German.







For our English class we had to set up a blog to write about language learning and culture, but of course I am also going to blog about different topics like travelling, books, recipes and everything else I find fascinating and worth sharing.


Since this blog is used for university, I made myself think about what a good blog looks like.
Therefore I had a detailed look on the blogs of my favourite bloggers as well as on the blogs of  previous students. I found a few really good blogs and came to this conclusion:

A good blog needs a certain structure but it shouldn´t be held to strict. I like it when there are a lot of (funny) pictures or links to videos and good websites, because so you know that the author has thought a lot about that topic and tries to motivate the reader. I especially love to read blog posts about personal  experiences I want to make too eventually! So when I´m writing on my blog I will consider all those aspects and also try to find topics that will interest a lot of people. 

I am really looking forward to get blogging! :D




Larissi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment